2/4 Les Gets – over 80 family activities, all summer long
Morzine’s near neighbour, Les Gets, actually sits on a lake with its own water-based obstacle course, and lazy-days in the sun lounging space all round. Which you might need, since this is also the resort for Tour de France-standard road cycling; world-class downhill MTB trails, and hundreds of family-friendly walking and hiking routes across scenic Portes du Soleil: accessed in minutes with your free Alpine Elements’ lift pass.
Why choose Les Gets this summer
- Access to 80-plus family activities in late spring and summer.
- Wi-bit Aqua Adventure course on Les Gets’ lake.
- Almost two kilometres of Fantasticable ziplining.
- Access to 850km of walking and hiking trails across Portes du Soleil.
- Road cycling on Tour de France Alpine stages.
Free Alpine Elements family activities
- Mountain biking – free bike hire.
- Kayaking and SUP.
- Hiking and biking with the Portes du Soleil family lift pass.
- Active Kids Clubs for four to 16 year olds.
- Guided walks and hikes.
- Kids Adventure Park.
- Multi-Activity pass for access to: swimming lakes; cultural experiences; Aquatic Centre; tennis courts; volleyball; tourist trains; inter-resort shuttle services.
Alpine Elements summer holidays in Les Gets from £402.99pp include
- Direct UK flights and resort transfers.
- Seven-nights family accommodation.
- Choice of four Alpine Elements’ catered chalets and hotels.
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner.
- Free WIFI and internet access.
- Free family mountain bike hire.
- Free family Active Pack worth £308.
Find out more about family holidays in Les Gets or call 020 3949 8389