Extraordinary family adventure holidays in EuropeSponsored
Small-group family holidays are friendly, fun and great value, and nobody does them better than the experts at Intrepid Travel.
If you’re ready to share some fantastic experiences, here are eight of the greatest European adventures Intrepid have planned for 2018.
1/8 Italy Family Holiday
Even if gazing down into the crater of Vesuvius was all kids got up to on the Sorrento Peninsula, it would still be an amazing experience. But that’s just one of the wonders packed into Intrepid Travel’s eight day family adventure in gorgeous southern Italy.
- Time travel back to 79AD in the petrified cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Sail to stunning Capri and see why Roman Emperors built summer palaces here.
- Climb Vesuvius, mainland Europe’s only active volcano.
- Take a road trip round the iconic Amalfi Coast.
- Play on some of southern Italy’s loveliest beaches.
- Sea kayak and swim in the Mediterranean.
- Learn the secrets of gelato and pizza in the legendary city of Naples.
Eight days in southern Italy: four in Sorrento and four in Minori
Minimum age: five years
Maximum group size: 16
Available: between July 2018 and September 2018
Price for a family of four: from £5,434