Europe’s sweetest swimming pools, and gorgeous holiday villas to go with them
European villa holidays with Villa Plus are relaxed, fun, and great value for families, of all shapes and sizes.
Take your pick from Spain’s sunniest costa to the amazing Algarve. Choose to stay right on the beach or in the heart of the country. Be as active or peaceful as you like. Decide to explore or don’t drive all holiday long.
The options are endless, with one very important constant: all Villa Plus villas, without exception, have a private swimming pool.
If that sounds like your idea of perfection, have a look at some of the loveliest family swimming pools in Europe this year, and the fabulous Villa Plus villas that go with them.
1/9 Villa Los Pinos, Puerto Pollensa, Majorca
Pretty Villa Los Pinos is just a few minutes away from the historic resort of Puerto Pollensa on Majorca’s dramatic and lovely north east coast.
Experts on all things pool-related have plenty to get excited about here. Not only is Los Pinos’ pool huge, it comes with a dinky tropical island in the middle; complete with palm trees and its own little bridge and the wraparound sun terrace makes lazy afternoons irresistible.
- Three bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms, sleeps up to six.
- Short walk from sheltered beaches.
- Five minutes drive from Puerto Pollensa.
- Large enclosed garden with shaded dining terrace and BBQ.
- Outdoor games tables, and lawn for younger kids, with pool fence available on request.
- Aircon and WIFI.
- One hour’s drive from airport.