Five all-inclusive family holidays in the Caribbean
Luxury family holidays in the Caribbean are nothing new, but Caribbean Warehouse have discovered the concept of Unlimited Luxury® and Unlimited Fun®, an entirely new take on the concept of all-inclusive Caribbean family getaways.
With their focus firmly on creating unforgettable – and uniquely Caribbean – experiences, Caribbean Warehouse handpick exceptional resorts in iconic destinations. Their collection of getaways combine escapes that extend all-inclusive to include everything from daily refreshed mini-bars to limitless eating options, 24-hour concierge service, plus loads of extras designed just for families, like fantastic kid’s clubs, activity programmes, water sports, conservation projects, and even language classes.
If all that sounds too good to be true, Caribbean Warehouse are happy to be put to the test. Take a look at the top five all-inclusive family holidays in the Caribbean available to book right now.
1/5 Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Families define their own dream holiday at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. That can mean anything from learning Spanish to exploring ancient Mayan culture, experiencing local street food festivals or discovering yoga for the first time. Inventive kids are invited to let their imagination run riot here: the resort has a rock climbing wall, weekly campout adventures and a state-of-the-art waterpark for starters, so it’s likely to exceed even the wildest expectations. And since your holiday is 5-star Unlimited Luxury® all-inclusive, you’ve plenty of time for wish fulfilment, because you have absolutely nothing else to think about.
Family holiday highlights at Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
- Explorer’s Club with a waterpark and climbing wall, for ages three to 12 years.
- Core Zone Teens Club with daily activity programme.
- Sip, Savour & See experiences at Dreams’ sister resorts on Riviera Maya.
- Family classes for everything from Spanish to dance and local art.
- Complimentary Temazcal Ceremony and make your own products at Pevonia Spa*.
- Family sightseeing and on-site nature tours.
- Secluded Caribbean beach with water sports and PADI dive centre.
- Two pools, nine dining options and seven bars.
- Involvement in conservation projects from tree planting to turtle protection.
- Close to ancient Mayan city of Tulum and Xel-Ha eco adventure park.
5-star Unlimited Luxury® all-inclusive family holiday at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa 7 nights, Deluxe Garden View Room, based on two adults and two children sharing. Including return flights from Manchester Airport.
When: Flying out of Manchester Airport, 11 September 2018, for seven nights.
Cost: From £3,199 per family, based on two adults and two children.