2/5 South Africa Family Safari
Big Five safaris in South Africa are more than just astonishing wildlife experiences, they’re up-close insight into some of the world’s most important conservation initiatives. 12 days with Intrepid Travel is a good fun balance of adventure and education for older kids and teens.
- Spend time in Johannesburg and touring fascinating Soweto.
- Experience Big Five Game Drives in Hluhluwe–Imfolozi Park.
- Stay in eco-lodges and camp under the stars.
- Kayak Kosi Bay and visit Zulu villages.
- Bush walk in Hlane Royal National Park.
- Venture out on morning and evening game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Explore the famous Bourke’s Luck Potholes and hike the trails or fly through the tree tops in Blyde River Canyon.
12 days in South Africa: Johannesburg; Hluhluwe–Imfolozi; Kosi Bay; Hlane National Park; Kruger National Park; Blyde River Canyon.
Minimum age: 10 years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: January 2018 and December 2018
Price for a family of four: from £5,111
To find out more call 0330 808 5410 or go to the Intrepid Travel website.