Family holidays are a wonderful experience, but holidays and days out are expensive. We want to help as many families as possible experience the joy of spending time together and the Family Traveller Club is designed to help ease the financial burden. By joining, you will access thousands of pounds of savings and enjoy dozens of unique, exclusive experiences. The more members we have the better – as more people join, discounts will continue to roll in and together we’ll enjoy amazing savings and experiences.
Current benefits include:
- One year subscription to Family Traveller magazine (worth £23.70), delivered to your door
- 25% off all Club Med holiday bookings
- 25% off Bradt Travel Guides, one of the world’s leading travel publishers
- FREE Go-Pro Hero+ worth £169.99 when you book a holiday with the Family Adventure Travel Company
- Stubborn Mule Travel are offering £500 off a family holiday costing £3,500 or more
- 90% of all tickets to play paintball at any one of NationwidePaintball 100 locations
- €500 off a visit to Chiesa del Carmine, an elegant country house which sleeps 14 on the Carmine Estate, Milan
- One of three exclusive offers when you book a beautiful Massimo Villa in Italy
- Second family goes FREE at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not museum in London
- £500 credit when you book a Scott Dunn luxury holiday
- 20% off Child’s Farm toiletries, specially designed for babies and kids. Every member will also receive a FREE Little Essential Kit
- 25% off at Diggerland UK
- Ski Famille – £250 voucher
- Free Marco Polo Pocket Guide of your choice, with over 35 books to choose from
- 40% off all Professor Scrubbingtons kids’ toiletries
- Buy one Vitality SportFest ticket and get one FREE
- 50% off a family ticket at Warwick Castle
- STOMP- Save £10 on family tickets (2 adults, 2 children)
- Wookey Hole Ltd – 20% discount for standard day tickets
- Free entry to Withington Manor Horse Trials
- Holiday Extras offers savings on Airport Parking, Airport Hotels, UK Airport Lounges and Holiday Insurance
Help struggling families
Not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to afford a regular holiday, or even a family day out. With this in mind, we have teamed up with the Family Holiday Association, the only national charity dedicated to giving struggling families a break.
For every club membership bought, we will send one UK family coping with abuse, disability or poor health on a day trip to a fun local attraction or to the seaside. It might not sound like much, but for a child who has never seen the sea or spent quality time with their loved ones, this could be their only chance to create happy memories, gain a sense of normality and develop hope for a brighter future.
Welcome to our Club. Make a real difference in the lives of struggling families, and love your time together.
Club membership is £50 a year, click here to buy it now and start saving on your family holidays.