Incredible discounts for kids with Norwegian Cruise LineSponsored
2/4 Get kids on-board with non-stop activities
There’s no such thing as bored kids aboard NCL cruises so young passengers are kept entertained, interested, active and thrilled from the moment they wake up until they can’t stay awake a minute longer.
Free, supervised clubs and activities mean parents can take advantage of some me-time at the opulent Mandara Spa® or even go full grown up and spend a few blissful hours at one of NCL’s chilled, adults-only Mediterranean beach clubs. And it almost goes without saying that the on-board pools and waterparks are incredible and designed to make sure everyone, from the tiniest toddler to the splashiest teen, has their own perfect kind of fun.
- Splash Academy is the free and professionally supervised kids club for two to 12 year olds with a focus on age-appropriate activities, creative play, learning and entertainment.
- Entourage gives teens their own hang-out space with just the right amount of independence and fun stuff like themed parties, movies, video games, skill-building and activities.
- Guppies is all about parent and child activities for babies and toddlers aged from six months.
- Aqua Park waterpark with two pools, kids pool, three multi-level waterslides, including 200ft Epic Plunge – the first ever cruise ship Bowl Slide.
- Sports Complex with full-size basketball court, climbing wall, rappelling wall and 24ft enclosed climbing cage.
- Wii Wall, Video Arcade, Bowling Alley, Internet Café, and live family entertainment at the Epic Theatre.