30% off all family cruises in 2021 with Norwegian Cruise LineSponsored
Can’t wait to go travelling with kids again? Then don’t miss NCL’s Big Holiday Sale and 30% Off* all next year’s family cruises. Plus, choose to cruise Europe in 2021 and, on top of your 30% sale discount, third and fourth passengers in your booking pay ‘tax only’ on all seven-day, or longer, sailings.
Of course, you can’t wait until next year to book – the Big Holiday Sale is for a limited time only. So visit NCL to discover what exciting family adventures are lined up for 2021, decide where you want to go and book your cruise for 30% less.
Choose next year’s family cruise for 30% less in the Big Holiday Sale
Plan an NCL family cruise next year and let your imagination run wild. You don’t have to pick just one destination, you can see all sorts of different places, have lots of new experiences, drop in on cities, travel round countries, even try a spot of island hopping – all in one holiday.
NCL’s Big Holiday Sale is offering discounted cruises everywhere from North and South America to Asia and Africa throughout 2021. But European itineraries with 30% off are a particularly good fit for families next year. Not only are they packed with dream destinations; cruise lengths range from seven to 10-days, plus there’s a great choice of dates to fit UK school holidays.
Think about a Western Mediterranean adventure that tucks Barcelona and the Balearics, Rome, Naples and Cannes into a seven-night cruise aboard Norwegian Epic – NCL’s most award-winning ship. Or perhaps a voyage round Greek Isles like Santorini, Rhodes, Corfu, Mykonos and Patmos – with a side order of sunny Turkey – is more what you have in mind next year. Or maybe you’re dreaming of Scandinavia or the Baltic Sea or possibly even somewhere further afield for 2021? All those options, and more, are available to book right now in the Norwegian Cruise Line Big Holiday Sale.
Find out more about discounted family cruises in the Norwegian Cruise Line Big Holiday Sale
Luxurious family accommodation with the luxury of choice
You only need to see the choice of rooms and suites on NCL cruises to appreciate the thoughtful care and planning that goes into designing family accommodation. Forget every pre-conception you have and think spacious staterooms and luxurious suites with separate bedrooms for kids. There are cosy family rooms with extra berths and beds and plenty space to spread out and get comfortable. Larger families even have the option of three-bedroom Garden Villas. And interconnecting staterooms are ideal if you want to give older kids a little freedom or you’re planning a multi-gen family cruise next year.
Find out more about family accommodation with Norwegian Cruise Line
Family cruises are extra good fun for kids (and parents) in 2021
You won’t be too surprised to learn that kids love NCL cruises. Ships are designed like enormous floating playgrounds and packed with fun stuff like waterparks and rope courses, swimming pools, race tracks, sports courts, climbing walls and jogging tracks^.
Years of NCL experience lies behind incredible kids clubs for under 12s. Teens get to chill with other teens in their own (subtly supervised) space. The innovative Guppies Programme offers babies and toddlers the opportunity to play and learn together on board all NCL ships, for a nominal fee. And family time isn’t forgotten either. In fact you’ll probably have to make some tough choices about what to miss out on, because there’s simply so much to do.
- All kids’ clubs are complimentary on NCL family cruises for 2021.
- Guppies is the NCL activity programme specially designed to let parents and younger children play together. Perfect for kids aged from six months to three years, it’s available on all family cruises next year.
- Kids aged from three to 12 years will love Splash Academy for supervised creative play and sports, as well as theme nights and parties.
- Entourage is all about giving teens dedicated space and filling it with authentically cool activities to thrill the trickiest of all young passengers.
- Parents might occasionally feel forgotten by fun-seeking kids, but NCL ably soothes away any abandonment issues with luxurious on-board spas and chic, adult-only beach clubs.
- And together-time is well covered on all family cruises too. Whether you want to splash around in pools, catch a show, polish up on bowling skills or shoot hoops, NCL goes all out to action-pack every second of every holiday.
Find out more about family cruise fun with Norwegian Cruise Line
Award-winning NCL now brings even more to family cruises
NCL always go further than most other cruise lines to turn family holidays into unforgettable adventures. They’re known for exceptional choice in everything from activities to accommodation and also for adding extra value to every aspect of your experience. So as well as 30% off all cruises, here are a few other things families can get excited about in 2021:
- Free at Sea lets families add up to two valuable packages into their cruise holiday for as little £99 per person. Take your pick from grown-up treats like Open Bar and Speciality Dining to all-round family extras such as WIFI or Shore Excursions.
- Hungry kids (or parents) are never an option with NCL, because Freestyle Dining means you can eat what you want, when you want. You can sit down to family dinner, snack all-day buffets or go global at speciality restaurants where under 12s eat free from their own menus.
- Extra guests for less is another bonus on all NCL seven-day or more Europe cruises in 2021. Ideal for larger families, simply book for up to four passengers, and the third and fourth passenger is charged ‘tax only’ for their holiday.
- Peace of mind is an NCL priority and their Sail Safe Initiative has every base covered for 2021. In addition to new air-filtration systems on all ships, as well as advanced hygiene measures and on-board medical resources, next year’s cruises will also follow social distancing protocols.
- Browse the Big Holiday Sale, book your cruise holiday and know that NCL now have a flexible cancellation policy right through until 31 October 2021. So if you have to cancel for any reason, as long as you do so up to 15 days before the departure date, you’ll receive a full cruise credit.
Find out more about family cruise added value with Norwegian Cruise Line
Don’t forget Norwegian Cruise Line Big Holiday Sale is for a limited time only. So don’t miss out on 30% Off all family cruises worldwide, as well as ‘tax only’ guest deals on all Europe cruises next year and heaps of other great value offers on dream family adventures for 2021.
*New qualifying bookings made between 11 December and 22 December 2020 for open for sale sailings for 2021 onwards. #30% discount applies to total cruise only fare of new 3+ night bookings. Individual FIT reservations and certain group types only. Stateroom categories IX, OX, BX, MX included. *Free at Sea applicable to all stateroom categories. New individual FIT reservations and new created qualifying groups only. +3rd and 4th guests in stateroom pay taxes only on select Europe 2021 cruises where 1st and 2nd guests pay full fare. Limits, conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply for all offers. Single occupants of stateroom paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Stateroom categories IX, OX, BX, MX excluded. Discretionary onboard service charges and gratuities are additional. Offers non-transferable, non-refundable, have no monetary value and cannot be substituted or customised. Offers and combinability subject to availability, capacity and change or withdrawal at any time. Applicable to NCL UK only except 30% discount (all offices). ^Charges for some activities apply. Full terms and booking conditions available at ncl.com. NCL (Bahamas) Ltd, UK Office, Mountbatten House, Grosvenor Square, Southampton, SO15 2JU. ©2020 NCL Corporation Ltd.