Time to start making plans for a summer of Sentosa events because this year there’s more happening than ever and it’s all about families. Don’t miss Sentosa Food Festival news, really exciting family resort openings, brand new beach clubs your kids will love and so much more. Summer on Sentosa starts here.
Zentosa LiveWELL Festival from 10 June to 9 July 2023
Kicking off Sentosa events for summer 2023, Zentosa LiveWELL Festival is all about rejuvenating your mind, body and spirit in ways that fit with your life. The ultimate feelgood festival has something for everyone and starts on 10 June with a 5K walk round the unexplored paths of Sentosa.
- EatWELL brings together wellness activities and specially designed menus at different restaurants all over Sentosa during LiveWELL.
- PlayWELL will be transforming Southside into a festival village packed with energising experiences ranging from Float Fit sessions to incredible mass workouts.
- BondWELL encourages families to play and explore together all over Sentosa. Pick up your ‘discovery map’, follow the trails and complete the fun challenges along the way. Kids will love this one!
- RestWELL invites families to step away from the noise of their everyday life and rediscover a sense of mental well-being.
- FeelWELL brings together art and heritage at Fort Silosa with fabulous art installations designed to make you reflect positively on your mental and emotional health.
Sentosa FoodFest from 7 July to 17 September 2023
The sensational Sentosa FoodFest runs from July through to September this year and fills you up on everything from food truck creativity to clever cocktails and grilling galore. Come hungry, it’s a real family feast in every sense.
- Sentosa Grill Fest from 7 to 30 July and includes Halal Fan Favourites; the brand new International Grill Village at Emerald Pavilion and Grill by the Beach on Siloso Beach. Plus, Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett is hosting sky-high dining experiences with amazing night-time views of the coast.
- Celebrate a delicious mix of the Singapore F1 season and gourmet snacking with the Food Truck Fiesta at Palawan Green from 1 to 17 September.
- Want to know the secrets of Sentosa culinary greatness? Join the FoodFest Cooking Workshops from 21 to 28 July.
- If mixology is more your thing, prove how talented you are by taking the Sentosa Cocktail Mix-Out challenge from 7 to 8 August. Create a winning concoction and it could become a classic on international cocktail menus – think Singapore Sling and let your imagination run wild.
See what’s on the menu at Sentosa FoodFest this summer
Music Fest: another of this summer’s super kid-friendly Sentosa events
Sentosa’s unusual and beautiful spaces make it a natural destination for unforgettable music events. Just add in its relaxed vibe and you can see why even the world’s biggest stars find a gig here irresistible, although, Sentosa’s reputation for innovation and creativity draws a fair share of rising indie stars too.
However, this year’s event takes all that good energy even further by bringing a strong family element into the mix. So if you think your kids are too young for music festivals, Sentosa’s Music Fest 2023 will definitely change your mind.
Tune into the most musical of Sentosa events this summer
Play Fest: get seriously playful all over Sentosa this summer
Everyone gets to play at Sentosa, at any age. And that’s what Play Fest celebrates this year: the power of play and how to reconnect with your ‘inner child’.
Just don’t imagine play only means sports or games, even the least sporty of us can be playful, make more of our free time and learn how to really have fun. Now you get the idea, look out for the amazing line up of Play Fest events which this year include everything from Peroni Sunset Cinema to Marathon Races.
Spend summer getting playful on Sentosa
Pokémon Experience from 1 May to 30 September 2023
Head to Mount Faber Peak, Harbourfront and Sentosa over the next few months and look up. Don’t worry, you’re not imagining things, there are actually 67 Poké Ball cable-car cabins soaring along the Mount Faber Line in celebration of the Singapore Cable Car 50th Anniversary.
Although, if that isn’t exciting enough – it is very exciting, just ask your kids – then climb aboard the cable-car for real thrills. Each cabin interior has been redesigned with a Pokémon theme so, from now until September, you can ride along in the company of classic Pikachu and new starter Pokémon, like Sprigatito and Quaxly. Expect something fresh on every journey, you won’t be disappointed. And don’t forget to look out for the new, colourful light installations at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa Stations.
Look out for new arrivals at Sentosa this summer
As well as an incredible line of Sentosa events for summer 2023, there are some very interesting new additions too. A fabulous vintage Singapore hotel is about to launch as an all-villa luxury resort. Take all your senses on the journey of a lifetime with the new ridge to reef walk. And if summer isn’t summer without beaches in the mix, you’ll be very interested to hear about all the happenings on Palawan.
The Palawan @ Sentosa: Singapore’s happiest beach playground is coming soon!
The Palawan @ Sentosa is an exciting new lifestyle and entertainment precinct set to open early summer 2023. It’s on beautiful Palawan Beach, so now, as well as seaside fun, you can also zip around on go-karts, play UltraGolf or chill at the sandcastle-themed family beach club. And if you want another level of cool, discover +Twelve: think swim-up bars, private cabanas and a Mediterranean beach club vibe.
- HyperDrive is the first gamified electric Go-Kart in Asia. If kids are ready for a turbo-charged ride of their young lives, this is the one and it’s coming to The Palawan @Sentosa very soon.
- Discover the new sandcastle-themed beach club that’s all about families unwinding, spending time together and making wonderful memories.
- New +Twelve blends the effortlessness of Mediterranean beach clubs with the cool of Sentosa for an entirely original experience. Where does the +12 come from you ask? This iconic new club features 12 terraced, private cabanas, each with their own plunge pool, as well as a main pool with a swim-up bar and fabulous views of Palawan Beach.
- Need more excuses to visit The Palawan @ Sentosa? Try UltraGolf, a brand new 18-hole mini golf course suitable for both beginners and experienced players. It’s the perfect companion to HydroDash, Singapore’s first floating waterpark that’s been thrilling kids here since 2020.
Raffles Sentosa Resort & Spa: a luxurious new space for families
Raffles is one of the world’s most famous hotel brands and also a byword for absolute luxury. Now, Raffles Sentosa Resort & Spa is set to launch, 135 years after the opening of the original Raffles in Singapore.
You can look forward to the same flawless Raffles’ service, attention to detail, luxurious hospitality and stunning design. However, the new Raffles has one big difference: it’s an all-villa resort. Perfect for families and multi-gen holidays, all 62 Raffles’ villas have a private pool and terrace, and the smallest is a spacious 260m². Plenty of space to call your own aside, the resort also features outstanding restaurants, a bespoke bar, fitness centre and the services of the legendary Raffles Butlers.
Time to find out about more Sentosa events? Visit Sentosa and discover everything that’s happening this summer.