5/10 Croatian Active Holiday
Croatia’s incredible Dalmatian Coast is home to eight days of exhilarating adventure with Intrepid Travel. Diverse doesn’t even begin to describe this beautiful part of Europe, meaning older kids can look forward to anything from sea kayaking and canoe safaris to exploring UNESCO World Heritage National Parks.
- Hike with local guides in Paklenika National Park, Europe’s top climbing site.
- Try canoe safaris and white water rafting on the Zrmaja River.
- Go sea kayaking on the Adriatic.
- Visit spectacular Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Tour Zadar, the ancient capital of Dalmatia.
- Mountain bike in the Velebit foothills.
- Take guided tours of Manita Cave or enjoy wine tasting in Nadin Village.
Eight days in Croatia: based in Starigrad Paklenica
Minimum age: seven years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: May 2018 and August 2018
Price for a family of four: £4,066
To find out more call 0330 808 5410 or go to the Intrepid Travel website.