Small-group family holidays are friendly, fun and great value. They’re a fantastic introduction to responsible travel for older kids and teenagers too. Plus, nobody packs their trips with more active adventure than the experts at Intrepid Travel.
If you’re ready to share some fantastic experiences with your (almost) young adults, have a look at these ten worldwide family tours Intrepid have planned for 2018.
1/10 Vietnam Active Family Holiday
Although it’s historic, beautiful and cultured, Vietnam also has the potential to be Asia’s most fantastic adventure playground. Unleash the fun for older children and teens on nine high-energy days in the company of Vietnam experts,Intrepid Travel.
- Tour thrilling Hanoi by bus and bike.
- Cycle round the lovely Luong Son countryside and get to know local villagers.
- Take a guided bike tour of Ninh Binh Province: land of rice paddies and limestone karsts.
- Swim in the South China Sea and sleep overnight in a Chinese Junk.
- Kayak round phenomenal Ha Long Bay.
- Mix cycling and walking to explore the wonders of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hoi An.
- Learn how to fish with the experts in the shrimp ponds at Cua Dai Beach.
Nine days in Vietnam: Hanoi; Mai Chau; Ninh Binh; Ha Long Bay; Hoi An.
Minimum age: 11 years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: January 2018 and December 2018
Price for a family of four: from £3,344